Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My white garden wedding reception

I've been thinking to start blogging since the very first day, I started doing all the preparation. It took me approximately 5 months to prepare and gather all the infos needed for the big day. Special thanks to my cousin, Fye who has been helping me "googling" every details that I need. I'm here to share with everyone, everything about my lovely white garden wedding that just happened 4 days back and I have few items up for rent too :-)






5 comments:

  1. Wedding of the year..envy u girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. alah biase je, ko pon leh, nanti aq plan kan.. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nice wedding! Boleh i tau where's the venue? Thanks for sharing ��

    ReplyDelete